[Loch-Ruadh] gate trip

Alric And Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Sun May 18 16:40:20 PDT 2008

greetings all

my lawn mower would not start for me. So it will not be making the trip.  Can someone bring a weedeater?

Also what other tools or stuff do I need to bring.  I will bring one of my gas lanterns  as there is a stove in the RV, I will not bring mine.  I have a log extension cord I will bring.
I have been assured that we have plenty of tools - such as rakes and shovels etc.  do I need to bring any of mine?

Please reply by 8:30 pm today as I will be leaving for Vicksburg tomorrow.

Alric