[Loch-Ruadh] Gate Trip

George Boles gboles01 at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 16:42:06 PDT 2008

I am sitting here in Vicksburg andf it are rainign.  Checked the weather reports and we have a 30% chance of rain through Monday.  However, with a Gianormous Tarp (a 20 X 30 at least) and a lot of rope I can cover the work area for the Gate so we can still get the thing done.  If anyone has a tarp that size bring it please.  I can get the rope.

  Unfortunately I will be stuck here at work till about noon tomorrow.  however for me it's only a 3.5 to 4 hour drive to Lumberton so I will be there tomorrow setting up a tent around 4 ish.

  George