[Loch-Ruadh] Celebration of Mario's Adoption

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 4 11:17:15 PDT 2008

I'm so sorry I will miss the celebration today but I am spending the day on
meds with my box of tissues very close by.  My allergies are in full swing
and my body is rebelling with a sore throat, sneezing, itchy eyes and
various other allergy related problems after spending the day in the windy
pollen filled air yesterday at Elfsea's Spring Fair.

Please know my good thoughts and wishes are with your family and Mario. I
haven't quite figured out who ended up being the luckiest...Mario for
finding such a wonderful loving family or you for finding a child as
charming and delightful as Mario. You are indeed all very blessed and
special to have found each other. My best wishes in the future that you now
face together.

*¨¨*:.(¯`'.¸ Dana ¸.'´¯) .:*¨¨*

Pan Kazimierz Złowieszczy wrote:
The entire Kaz family would like to invite you and your family to attend a
celebration of the of Mario's Adoption. Everyone in the Shire played a
tremendous part in working to make Mario feel safe and welcome in his new
life. The celebration will be held at our house located at 8762 Gray Fox
Court, Fort Worth, Texas. I have posted a map link below. We will be
celebrating from 4 pm to 6 pm on Sunday, May 4th. There will be Hot Dogs and
Hamburgers with all the sides available.

We hope that you can stop by and spend some time to wish Mario the best for
his future. He is looking forward to seeing everyone.

--
Pan Kazimierz Złowieszczy
Lordy Lord Kaz the Sinister