[Loch-Ruadh] Gate Sign Workshop

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu May 15 08:35:14 PDT 2008

When:   Saturday, 17 May  9:00AM - ?
Where:  Alric and Fiona's
        108 NE Rosamond
        Burleson, TX

Map Link:  http://tinyurl.com/2kur7d

We plan to meet at Alric and Fiona's, then head to Kaz and Antonia's to
pick up the board (which they are generously donating).  Probably a stop
at Home Depot or Lowes for paint, stain and sealer on the way back.
Anyone who wants to help with the work but doesn't want to do all the
running around should probably show up about 10:00.

Work to be done:  lay out the lettering and decorative knotwork on the
board; rout as needed; paint the routed areas for contrast; stain/seal the
whole thing.

By the way:  I don't think it was ever announced on the list, but the
lettering style selected by populace vote was Rune English 1, by a margin
of 14 to 4.

In Service,
Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.