[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War gate trip

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon May 19 07:54:34 PDT 2008

Terrence,

If you want to leave Friday evening, I can meet you in Terrell - that will
save me having to drive back to Weatherford and then back out to meet
someone.  I can bring the two ladders I'm getting from Polydore and
whatever other equipment I need to bring.

Alric has my 11'x17' tent and will be heading out to the site Friday
afternoon, and will have it set up and waiting for us.

Who else is going?

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.