[Loch-Ruadh] Herman, now TV commercials

Jacklyn Crisp jcrisp415 at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 08:21:32 PDT 2008

Have you seen the one where they are all jammed into
the car and the guy in the toga in the back seat
starts singing?  Awesome voice!

I thought the guy with the bad news was dressed as a
pilgrim though, where the viking throws the trash
cans.

The one with the viking sounding the horn to announce
the feast...another guy in a toga tells him to
announce the feast (the snickers bar).  When the
viking raises his horn, he knocks the candy bar out of
the other guys hand. The guy in the toga then says
something on the order of no feast now or feast is
ruined.  The viking makes a rude noise with his horn.

Rose