[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War gate trip

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Thu May 22 12:38:24 PDT 2008

I checked the weather report and there is a 20-30% chance of the "R" word over the weekend.  If everyone can bring a tarp we can probably go ahead with this and cover the gate (and the tents) if things get wet.  I have a big circular tarp that I will bring as well.

  Terrence

Terry Sikes <tdsikes at prodigy.net> wrote:
  Sorry I didn't get back right away, but I was going to check at Officer's and see who else was going. I talked to Gruffyd, the only other person and we can leave as soon as you can get to my place in Terrell on Friday and we will load everything in his truck and all go in his truck. Just tell us what time you can make it. You can park your truck at the house and no one will bother it.

Terrence

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin
wrote:
I'm going.

And Alric is planning on heading down to the site on Friday afternoon from
Vicksburg

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.