[Loch-Ruadh] NEEDLEWORKERS' GUILD CANCELLED

Crystal Dozier floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 27 18:27:33 PDT 2008

:(
  i hope you feel better soon.

  floria

Klfrench1023 at aol.com wrote:
  My apologies to everyone for the lateness of this post, but I must cancel
tonight's meeting due to illness. I went to the doctor thinking I just had a
sore throat and laryngitis, but I am contagious. I don't wish to infect my
friends, and I'll tell you what--this really hurts a lot. Hopefully, we will
still be able to go on Saturday, May 31 to Perth Street in Dallas and visit
the fabulous Fabric District. If you are up for it, we could have a short
meeting at my house after the pilgrimage. I will post details for the trip
hopefully tomorrow.

Caterina

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.