[Loch-Ruadh] Perth Street Pilgrimage--Fabric District

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 30 06:36:53 PDT 2008

Caterina,

  Tegwared and I will join you at your house between 9:30 and 10:00, but won't be carpooling. We have a couple of errands in Grand Prairie as we head home.

  See you in the morning!

BeckysQuilt at aol.com wrote:
  Hello Catrina and fellow fabric junkies!

I live about 15 mins from the fabric district on Perth and would love to
meet you there. Do you have an ETA or maybe someone with a cell can call me when
your about 15 mins out? I will probably be joined by Lady Christant,
another fabric junkie. Thora knows who I am and can vouch for me.

YIS,

Lady Elizabeth Dabernoune
mka- Becky Rhodes

In a message dated 5/29/2008 5:21:42 P.M. Central Standard Time,