[Loch-Ruadh] me

CL Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 17 21:12:07 PDT 2008

As it so happens I to will be attending Scarborough that same weekend,I have a pass that has only been used once ,so I will be there that Sunday .Maybe we will run into you all .
  Constance

"j_greywolf at earthlink.net" <j_greywolf at earthlink.net> wrote:
  i am doing OK it is is just a slow time to heal and it is driving me nuts seeing what every one is doing i will hang in there i don't hear much that i can do and any thing like a party i can make we have Scarborough set up for the end of the end of the month but it isn't the same and we are unable ti host any thing now if it seems like a cry for a party it is old tired wolfie

Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow