[Loch-Ruadh] November Populace Meeting Notes

Loch Ruadh Seneschal lochruadhseneschal at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 14:58:48 PST 2008

November Populace  Wednesday Nov. 5, 2008

Topics discussed:

Gulf War Meeting

A Gulf War Meeting was held after Fighter Practice on
Sunday. Aingeal will be land coordinator, Gruffyd and Marion will be kitchen coordinator, and we
still need a camp coordinator. Please see Brighid if you are interested in this
position.

2009 Event

There still have not been any bids for a 2009 event. Bids
are due at November Officer's Meeting. If no bids are submitted, then we will
not have an event in 2009.

Open Offices

Current Hospitaler and A&S offices are up for bid and
will close at January populace. If you are interested in these offices, please
contact Brighid and/or Aingeal for Hospitaler and Terrence for A&S.

Officer Reports:

Archery
This practice there were 6 adults and 4 kids. Last practice
there were 5 adults.

A&S
Scribes is the 10th. Needleworkers is the 2nd and 4th Tues.
At armor workshop not a lot was done. Caerell entered the A&S competition
at Samhain. A&S Office is up for bid. Please contact Terrence if you are
interested.

Chamberlain
Alric and Fiona delivered the stove and Aingeal and Caerell
put it in the shed.

Chronicler
Copies of the new Scarlet Letter are available. Copies of
past newsletters were available tonight.

Exchequer
No changes.

Herald
Has ember paperwork completed. Has to check on possible
conflict with the Loch Ruadh badge.

Hospitaler
There were 3 newcomers at the meeting. There have been 4
other contacts. Office is open for bid. Please contact Aingeal if you are
interested in this office.

Knight Marshal
Last fighter practice lots of people were there, but no
fighting was done. Don't forget about practice at Padraig's on the 20th.

Virtual Scribe
If you have any information to go on the webpage, please
send it in. If you want your device up, please send me a picture or send me the
info so I can create it. Officers: please send in any links, etc. for your
pages.

New Business:

Polydore announced that there will be a demo on Sat Nov 15
at the Boy Scout Camp at Texas Motor Speedway. There should be posts online
about it.

Dunstan will be a Grandfather in about 7 months.

Old Business:

Needleworkers on Nov 25 and Dec 23rd are cancelled.

Bardic will not be held in Dec. There will be a Christmas
party at Alric and Fiona's in place of December Officer's meeting.
 In service,

Seneschal of Loch Ruadh,
Lady Brighid Nic Seward

Loch Ruadh ROCKS!!