[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: Central Region Seneschallate Office is Open for Bids

Loch Ruadh Seneschal lochruadhseneschal at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 16:36:02 PDT 2008

Forwarding as requested...

 In service,

Seneschal of Loch Ruadh,
Lady Brighid Nic Seward

Loch Ruadh ROCKS!!

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "crystal.lemming at prudential.com" <crystal.lemming at prudential.com>
To: aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com; alysd38 at yahoo.com; Ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com; jcason at stvleaze.net; Morgan McKenzie <morgans762 at yahoo.com>; richard.fitz.hervy at gmail.com; misty.hoehn at henryschein.com; lochruadhseneschal at yahoo.com; Charlie at raf662bravo.com; dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2008 10:00:29 AM
Subject: Central Region Seneschallate Office is Open for Bids

Please forward this to your local e-lists.

I am approaching the end of my term and the office is open for bids through
the end of November.  If you are intested in this position, please fill out
an application at http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pdf
.  This can be printed or filled out electronically.  Send the application
with a copy of your driver's license and membership card to the kingdom
seneschal, Master Pug:

seneschal at ansteorra.org
Pug Bainter
2100 Ringtail Ridge