[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: Officer Meeting Notes

Loch Ruadh Seneschal lochruadhseneschal at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 19 16:30:07 PDT 2008

Officer's Meeting - Oct 15, 2008

Items discussed:

Gate Trip
Terrance will be going to work on the gate Nov 15-16. If anyone wants to come and help please contact Terrance.

Gulf War Planning Meeting
A meeting will be held after Fighter Practice at noon on Sunday Nov 2 at ZBoaz Park to choose coordinators.

Coronation
Sir Tomas wants to know if anyone from our group can help out with setup, merchant coordinator, or the table decorating contest. If you are interested, please contact Bridget for more information.

2009 Event
There has not been any event bids submitted yet. If you have any questions on how to place a bid, please contact Bridget.

Officer Reports:

Archery - no report

A&S - Next Fighter Practice we will be working on repairing loaner armor. If you have anything to donate, please bring it then. Leather buckles are needed. Please bring tools.

Chamberlain - no report

Chronicler - Submissions are due Oct 20. I have cleaned out the Chronicler files and will be bringing extras of past issues to Nov populace.

Exchequer - no activity. Still have a balance of $2339.74. The Quarterly report has been signed and will be mailed tomorrow.

Herald - no report

Hospitaler - no report

Knight Marshal - no report. Will be working on repairing loaner armor next Fighter Practice.

Virtual Scribe - no report

November Bardic will be at Vivian's

Old Business
No report.

New Business
Hospitaler and A&S Officers will change over in Jan. For information on submitting a bid for these offices, contact Bridget.

All past waivers and financial reports will be stored in the same place.

Bice' must keep a copy of anyone's membership card who is on the Financial Committee in the Exchequer's files. If you are on this committee, please send a copy of your card to Bice'.

In service,

Seneschal of Loch Ruadh,
Lady Brighid Nic Seward