[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter Submissions Reminder

DONALD H MCKINNON gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 20 15:03:53 PDT 2008

Archery practice is held on the first and third Sundays of each month.  Everyone is welcome.
We have been averaging five to seven people each event in September and October.  We had two new to the SCA archers at this last practice.

Take a look at the Officers/Archery Marshall page on the WEB site.  If everyone is happy with how this looks, we will keep it.

Gruffydd