[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Wind Down Party

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 10:34:16 PDT 2008

Greetings Everyone!
The Lughnasad Wind Down Party will be Saturday September 6th at Angela & Caerell's home. We will be getting started around 4pm so we can have the meeting and then enjoy a potluck dinner together. So, please bring a dish to share and come join in the fun!

Lughnasad Wind Down Party
Date: Saturday September 6th, 2008
Where:  At the home of:
Angelia and Caerell
2604 Creekwood Lane
Fort Worth, TX 76123
Time: 4:00pm

Let me know if you have any questions. Hope to see you all there!

Brighid
Seneschal
Loch Ruadh ROCKS!!

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.