[Loch-Ruadh] [DFT] I need your body

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 11:55:25 PDT 2008

To our Bloody Baron, Please take my body. (Does your lovely Lady know of this???)

I belive I meet some of the requirements.
Member of the SCA (sometimes clad announcer) Pre-washed (I think I have shrunk because I am now vertically challenged)Avaiable at the Gate of Elfsea Defender (I shall send hubby to marshall)Had the gate class, taught the gate class, live the gate class. All those pretty boxes to write in. We will be in around 8:00p.m. Use me as you will (at gate )to help all who attend this wonderful event.

Lady Janie

P. S. Volunteer you meet the best people.> From: dragonetti at generich.com> To: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org; dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org> Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 12:37:00 -0500> CC: loch-ruadh at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [DFT] I need your body> > Yes, you heard right, I *need* your body. (Need, not knead)> > And please don't make me go looking for you either, lest I become irritable.> No one wants that. > > Good, now have the afore mentioned body, preferably pre-washed, ready and> available at the Gate of Elfsea Defender. Those who respond early stand a> better chance to serve me (er, the Barony) at the time of their own> choosing. Oh yes, you must hav. wait. be? yes BE a member. And not just of> the human race, though that would eliminate some of you, no, you must be a> member of the SCA to serve me. er, the Barony. at gate. (That clarification> is mostly for Hamish, but there could be others.)> > I might even provide milk and cookies, or some other wholly inadequate> payment for services rendered. Now if this doesn't sound fun, then you're> too worldly for my needs. Otherwise, please let me know when you would like> to..ahem..serve. If you're flexible, let me know that too. (TIME...flexible> with your TIME!, sheesh) If you give me too much leeway however, you might> find yourself scheduled alongside a big hairy animal, so the more specifics> the better. Now there are times I will need more bodies than others. So take> a look, revel in the anticipation, and sign up for some abus..special time> of bondag..bonding..with new friends. If you've had the gate class, let me> know, because I've got something special in mind for you. No, really. >:->> See ya at the gate.> > Still in the pursuit of power, er service, do I remain> Bloody Baron Armand> Baron of the Gate (uh, Elfsea's gate that is)> > (That'll teach 'em to put me in charge of stuff.)> > > Elfsea Defender Gate Shifts (2 Hours Each)> > Min # of > Bodies When> Needed Friday 9/26> > 2 5:00 pm> 3 7:00 pm> 3 9:00 pm> 3 11:00 pm> 2 1:00 am> 3:00 am Close for Beauty Sleep> > Min # of > Bodies When> Needed Saturday 9/27> 2 6:00 am> 3 8:00 am> 3 10:00 am> 2 12:00 pm> 2 2:00 pm> 3:00 pm I'm tired, we're done> > _______________________________________________> Dragonsfire-tor mailing list> Dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/dragonsfire-tor-ansteorra.org