[Loch-Ruadh] Fighter Practice ans A&S class

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 16:35:06 PDT 2008

Thanks to everyone who came to Fighter Practice on Sunday.  The class  was a
lot of fun, and everyone did so well!  We definitely need to do this  again at
the next practice, so everyone think of A & S that we can do  outdoors.

Caterina

In a message dated 9/4/2008 9:17:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,