[Loch-Ruadh] Fighter Practice Rescheduled!

Gene Floyd rolfsewardson at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 17:20:44 PDT 2008

Actually, I had forgotten about practice.  Sybil was hugged by a classmate yesterday morning at @ 8:30am, (apparently at high velocity). This resulted in Sybil falling. She tried to to catch herself by putting her left hand out against a plate glass window, but she still went down. She felt something "give" when her hand hit the window. This was her shoulder dislocating and a couple of small fractures forming. We spent most of the day in the Emergency Room yesterday and she is suppossed to go to the ortho clinic next week to determine if surgery is necessary. I will be at your house around 7:30, if that is alright Padraig.

YIS
Rolf