[Loch-Ruadh] Event Pics From Crown Principality of Insulae Draconis

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Sep 18 07:18:06 PDT 2008

Imagine holding an event in a actual castle.  I found this on a
livejournal site I'm subscribed to and thought others might enjoy seeing
the photos:

"This past weekend, The Crown Principality of Insulae Draconis in the
Kingdom of Drachenwald, held their annual Raglan Fair.

This event is held in Raglan Castle in South Wales, where the populace get
to camp in around the castle and play in it for the duration.  Many
battles and Pas d'Armes were held, as were Archery shoots, A&S
competitions/displays and dancing and music.  A normal activity is the
midnight ball held by torchlight in the fountain courtyard of the castle."

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9244152@N05/sets/72157607327934486

Nunc est bibendum.