[Loch-Ruadh] Needleworkers' Guild Cancelled

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 12:45:12 PDT 2008

Due to unforeseen circumstances, Needleworkers' Guild is canceled  tonight.
Please forgive the inconvenience, and I will see you all on  October 14th.  We
will be having an open project night, so if you have any  garb needing
alterations, this would be the time to bring it.

Soon the northern winds will be blowing, and the Yule season will be upon
us.  Be thinking of what you might want to make for Yule, so that we can  plan
appropriately.  HE Ameline has also offered to teach a naalbinding  class this
winter, which is very exciting (to Me!) so that we can have period  socks to
go with our period shoes.

At the first fighter practice next month, we will have a class on Lucet
cordmaking, so please bring one if you have it.  If you have extras, please  bring
one to share.  We will meet at Z Boaz park at 10:30 am.

See you soon!

Caterina