[Loch-Ruadh] Wind Down Party Pot Luck

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 11:25:25 PDT 2008

Hi,

Taps on some of the beef please. I will also bring 2 cheese enchaladas and 1 pinapple apricote bread pudding.

See you there.

Janie and Eoghan> Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 19:07:35 -0700> From: sca004 at sbcglobal.net> To: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org> Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Wind Down Party Pot Luck> > COME ONE   -  COME ALL> Everyone is invited!!!  As many of you were unable to attend Lughnasad we wish to extend a special invitation to come help us celibrate another fun filled Lughnasad. Come hear the stories and relive the moments. Garb is encouraged - not manditory, but clothing is required.> Leftovers from the Lughnasad sideboard consist of:> 3 bags of sliced turkey> 1 bag of beef pieces> sliced american cheese> 3/4 of a gallon of pea salad> 1 container of butter> 1 container of honey butter> soooo> bread> cheese> raw veggies> other salads> other meats> DESSERTS> and beverages of your choice would be good additions.> I also have forks and some disposable plates.> _______________________________________________> Loch-Ruadh mailing list> Loch-Ruadh at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/loch-ruadh-ansteorra.org