[Loch-Ruadh] Kid's clothes for Guardian of the Tor

Tom Miller tbone2070 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 06:28:01 PDT 2009

Ly Ceara,

I can meet with you before Guardian and go through the loaner garb to see
what will fit/look good. The Hospitaler loaner tubs are in the shed with the
other shire stuff at Caerell and Aingeals house. I can usually be available
Tue, Thu, and Fri after 5p, or any time on the weekends. Let me know when
you would like to meet.

Thomas the Grey
Hospitaler of Loch Ruadh