[Loch-Ruadh] Fires...is everyone OK

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Thu Apr 9 22:28:05 PDT 2009

Tor and his wife live in spitting distance of Lake Weatherford.  They drove
all over this evening but couldn't see any flames, only smoke.  I
guess that is good for them anyway.  Here's hoping that it turns out the
same for everyone.  Have you heard from Padraig?  He and Tor live in the
same area.

Bicé

BTW, I have a new great granddaughter, Paisley, born yesterday morning.  She
weighted in at 6 lbs 3 ozs and is 19 3/4 inches long.  The whole family is
doing great, even Paw Paw Tor.