[Loch-Ruadh] Birthday Wishes

Kazimierz Złowieszczy kazoflr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 08:43:44 PDT 2009

Thanks everyone for the warm wishes. I had a wonderful day. Antonia and I
ditched the kids, er, found a fun place for them to spend the night, at took
a trip to east Texas. We spent the day walking around Mt Pleasant followed
by fishing at lake Bob Sandlin. It was a most relaxing time and an
experience I have not had often enough lately.

Thanks again.

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 2:38 AM, CL Nurmi <cnurmi at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Happy Birthday Kaz,hers hoping you had a great day.Constance
>
> --- On Fri, 4/10/09, Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org>
> wrote:
>
> From: Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org>
> Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] Birthday Wishes
> To: "Shire of Loch Ruadh, Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA, Inc." <
> loch-ruadh at lists.ansteorra.org>
> Date: Friday, April 10, 2009, 11:55 AM
>
> Happy Birthday, Kaz, and many happy returns of the day!
>
> May the good saints protect you
> And bless you today
> And may troubles ignore you
> Each step of the way