[Loch-Ruadh] [DFT] Guardian Gate

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Sun Apr 19 21:21:07 PDT 2009

Reminder #1

Greeting to all,

I have the pleasure to be gate keeper for Guardian this year.
Therefore I am looking for a few people to sit gate Saturday,
starting at 8am and going until the Event Stewards tell us to
close.  This is usually about 3 or 4 in the afternoon. I will
need 2 people for each shift.  The shifts will be 8 til 10am,
10 til 12 noon, 12 til 2pm and after that it will be on an as
needed basis.

As always, I will sit all the shifts and handle the money so
we won’t have to stop and count and add sheets every two hours.
This seems to make it easier for everyone and I will get to see
each person there at least once.:-)

Please email me with your choice of hours and I will try to ac-
commodate everyone.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Bicé

PS
So far I have Friday night covered and one person has volunteered
for one shift on Saturday.