[Loch-Ruadh] Shires Web Site

Caerell MacDomnaill caerell at charter.net
Fri Apr 24 16:42:52 PDT 2009

We are still experiancing trouble with the Web Server.

I have made some updates to the one on my charter web space.
http://webpages.charter.net/lochruadh/

On the Side menu, under Embers click on the Loch Ruadh Members
Click on a letter and the members whith that first letter will appear.
If you wish to see a sample slick on C and the my name and you will see the Page I am talking about.

I have added all of the Past Officers (Thank you Steve and Dana)

If you would like to add some of the New information on to your page, please send an email to me caerell at charter.net

Currently, the extra info that I have placed on the pages are;
- When you started playing in the SCA
- Intersts and activities.
- A picture

If you would like to be added please send me an email, and if you recieved awards in other kingdoms let me know and I will download that information as well.