[Loch-Ruadh] Steppes Artisan and Elfsea Baronial College

Brephoenix at aol.com Brephoenix at aol.com
Mon Aug 3 19:29:40 PDT 2009

Is there a price to attend this event?  I haven't been to  a College since
the early 90's.  It was fantastic fun.  I'd love to go  if I can.

Brenda  Roberts, poet/writer

author of A Cold North Wind
Psychosis (poetry),  and The Poor Man's Cook Book
available through
www.synergebooks.com

In a message dated 8/3/2009 9:18:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time,