[Loch-Ruadh] Contacting Me

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 4 10:36:02 PDT 2009

Next time you get in a cleaning zone...stop by my house, it could use a real cleaning!!
If you throw my cell phone in the washer I'll try to dry it out in a bag of rice.  ;-)

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!!

Kat wrote:A little hint when wanting people to be able to get in touch with you during the day. Do NOT toss your cell phone into the washing machine and expect to be able to use it when the cycle ends. Hey what do you want from me? I was in the cleaning zone!

So until tonight when I can get to the ATT store and exchange my phone (Thank goodness for phone insurance!) I can be reached on my home phone. 817-507-3025 If I don't answer please leave a message. I am so used to only using my cell phone that I often ignore the home phone at first. LOL I WILL call you back I promise!

Thanks!

Kat the Blackhearted..... but Clean Phoned
Shire of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of Ansteorra