[Loch-Ruadh] Steppes Artisan and Elfsea Baronial College

Tom Miller tbone2070 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 12:54:21 PDT 2009

Aurelia,

Here is a clip from the SCA web site with the prices.

Thomas Grey
 How much does a membership cost?  Membership Type Cost (US Dollars)
Sustaining/International
(Includes Kingdom newsletter subscription) $35.00 Associate
(Membership card only, does not recieve any publications) $20.00 Family
Member
(Sustaining members may purchase family memberships for one additional adult
and any minor children 21 and under residing at their address.)