[Loch-Ruadh] Gate Fund Raffle!!

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 22:48:57 PDT 2009

I would like 5 tickets.
I am working (woo hoo!) but hours are 4pm-12am. Days vary, but no schedule in stone yet.
I may be able to make Artisan in the morning.

Crandall, Olde Working Phule

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith