[Loch-Ruadh] Needleworkers Guild Meeting & Raffle Tickets!!!

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 9 09:30:52 PDT 2009

Greetings!

Just a reminder that this Tuesday, August 11th at 7:30pm will be a Needleworker's Guild Meeting. It will be held at the home of our lovely Arts & Sciences officer, Mistress Caterina Fregoso, located at 4341 Meadowknoll, Fort Worth TX 76123. If you have any questions please call Mistress Caterina at 682-521-4978.

Map Link:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=4341+meadowknoll+76123&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=41.95363,69.785156&ie=UTF8&ll=32.612629,-97.387919&spn=0.010935,0.017037&z=16&iwloc=A

At this meeting we will be stringing viking beads, so bring any coins of the realm you might have, beads you are interested in stringing (Mistress Caterina will also have beads you may string), or extra bits you might want to add to your necklace.

Beads and wire will be provided HOWEVER if you have beads, string, wire, jump rings, or clasps you wish to bring and share please do!

I will also be at Needleworkers with the tickets for the GW Gate Fund raffle. Tickets are $1 each or 6 tickets for $5. Come support the Loch Ruadh Gate while having a great time at Needleworkers!!!

Hope to see you there!

Lady Kat the Blackhearted
Shire of Loch Ruadh, Deputy to the Seneschal
Kingdom of Ansteorra