[Loch-Ruadh] Current Raffle Items!!! Support the Gate!!

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Fri Aug 21 15:50:27 PDT 2009

I've been informed that we are getting close to raising enough money to cover the equipment rental and building materials we need to do the work on the gate.  I know that in this economy money is tight for everyone, but if you can afford it, please support the gate fund through this raffle.  There are some great items up for grabs, and I want to thank everyone who has so generously donated to the cause.

And if you win something that you don't really want, remember that the White Elephant Gift Exchange at our post-Christmas revel will be here before you know it.

Padraig
Seneschal
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.
Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.
- John Stark