[Loch-Ruadh] Still needs a lot of work but this is the new set thus far....

Charles Armitage charlesarmitage at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 25 15:12:59 PDT 2009

:) thanks, the rings once attached fully, as they are now, all sit flat and I took a minute a beat on myself with an old sword and figure I'll be ok with the strikes, the weave on the cords takes a lot out of the hit. I'm just worried about movement on the sword arm but time will tell lol

Charles Armitage
Sent from my iPhone 3G