[Loch-Ruadh] Ceilidh tonight

Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra fiona0241 at swbell.net
Wed Aug 26 13:19:17 PDT 2009

Greetings good Gentles

Tonight is the night!!!  The Ceilidh is at Lord Jock's and Lady Vivian's house tonight at 7:00pm!  There is a map link on our web page to help you on your way.  Come one, come all and join us in song and story!  The raffle will also be held tonight and raffle tickets will be available throughout the evening.  Bring a chair and something to share.  Buy more raffle tickets!!!  The more tickets you purchase, the better your chances to win.  If you don't like what you win, trading after the raffle in most certainly allowed, even encouraged.  If you can't find someone to trade, you can save it for the "I survived the holidays" party in January.

See you there!!!

Lady Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra
Shire of Loch Ruadh