[Loch-Ruadh] Gate Fund Raffle Proceeds

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Thu Aug 27 11:36:31 PDT 2009

We took in a total of $223.00 on the raffle, and added to the existing balance of $170.35 in the Gate Fund, we have a total of $393.35.

This still leaves us $68.08 short of the $461.43 estimate for the materials needed for the upcoming Gate/Land work weekend trip.  I will be "passing the hat" at Populace Meeting next Wednesday to see if we can't make up some of this shortfall.  And I'll even start it off by pledging $20 to the "hat".

Padraig
Seneschal
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.