[Loch-Ruadh] Scribes and Illuminators (was Canceled!! Scribes and Illuminators)

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Mon Aug 3 15:50:42 PDT 2009

Sorry about all the confusion.

Scribes and Illuminators will be held at Caerell and Aingeal's as originally scheduled, to allow access to the Library if desired.

Eleanor, many thanks for stepping in and offiering your home when Dana fell ill.  Hope it wasn't too much of a hassle for your.

NOTE:  I am making the call because it is the Seneschal's responsibilty.  Kat was taking care of the arrangements for me earlier because I have been swamped at work all day.

Padraig
Senechal
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.
Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.
- John Stark