[Loch-Ruadh] found money

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Tue Aug 4 11:53:16 PDT 2009

If I get my hands on over three-quarters of a million pounds, what makes any of you think that I'm coming back?

I've always wanted to have a beer in every pub in the British Isles.  :-D

Padraig
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.
Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.
- John Stark