[Loch-Ruadh] Gate Fund Raffle!! More STUFF

Alric And Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Tue Aug 4 19:08:42 PDT 2009

Greetings

Lord Eric of Broken Hammer Forge just stopped by and has donated the
following items for the Gate raffle.

1.  A hand made throwing Axe  - a nice one - if you were at 30th and saw his
work, they were selling for $40 each and he sold out of them
2.     an Iron Banana Tree  made from a horse shoe and rod
3.    A Medieval spoon with a black smith's twist in the handle
4.    A book titled "Henry VIII" by J. J. Scarisbrick
5.    A book titled "The Medieval Menagerie, Animals in the Middle Ages," by
Janetta Rebold Benton
6.    A book titled "Ship and Boat Models in Ancient Greece," by Paul
Forsythe Johnston

And Lord Eric did not even know what the Loch Ruadh gate was, I had to show
him a picture on my computer
I will have these items with me a Populace

Alric