[Loch-Ruadh] Steppes Artisan/ Baronial College Field Trip

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 14 13:01:26 PDT 2009

I am bringing a friend with me, Brad, and we will be arriving with Fiona and Alric sometime between 8 and 8:30am. I don't think finding each other will be much of a problem especially since every one has to troll in.

Don't forget to bring paper and pens for notes! Small snacks and a bottle of water are always a good idea. Feel free to bring a lunch if you don't intend to go off site.

See you all tomorrow morning!!

Lady Kat the Blackhearted
Shire of Loch Ruadh, Deputy to the Seneschal
Kingdom of Ansteorra