[Loch-Ruadh] Steppes Artisan/ Baronial College Field Trip

Catlin Elliott bluebird88210_99 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 14 18:03:21 PDT 2009

Greetings and Salutations,

I would Love to attend, but unfortunately my body is tired and my legs are swollen from all the stress of the wedding and doing too much.  I have been having alot of pain in both legs from the valves not working properly for way too long now.  I will be fine.  I just have to take care of myself for awhile and listen to my legs.  Right now, they say .... stay still for a few. The kids went back to Ft. Worth finally!  Irritated that they didn't go before my wedding ... say, a few WEEKS!  I plan to finish the dress the way it was meant to be .... fix myself back up and Rick and I are gonna have pics done again when I feel better.  I LOVE you soooo much for all your hard work and patience with me!  I will play when I am doing better, I promise!  I really enjoyed meeting everybody at I-Hop that night at the meeting.  Peace to all, Your humble servant,

Lady Catlin  aka  Catherine Winters