[Loch-Ruadh] Yule Revel Pictures

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 6 11:20:21 PST 2009

Greetings!

Alex, Robert, Melodie and I made it home safely. We had a great time and I
have to say the autocrats, Lady Catrin and Lord Kaz, really did a
wonderful job! Huzzah! I heard nothing but praise and compliments about
the event and every one seemed to walk out happily tired.

Congratulations to Bronwen, Anist, and Miriam for their Awards of Arms (I
have obviously already hugged Melodie a million times). An extra big
congrats to Antonia for her Sable Comet, you are most deserving and I am
happy to have been there to see it.

I managed to take a few pictures thoughout the day, if anyone wishes to
see them they are at:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2026068&id=1102375708&l=670316ad89

Melodie will be posting hers later and I will send a link to those as
well. If you took pictures I would LOVE to see them too!

Lady Kat the Blackhearted
Shire of Loch Ruadh, Deputy to the Seneschal
Kingdom of Ansteorra