[Loch-Ruadh] [Elfsea] Sad news

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 15:35:28 PST 2009

This indeed is sad news. Not only will we not be able to come visit once a week with a good friend, but Ansteorra will lose a great peer who has helped so many folk gain some really good clothes to wear to events.
It is doubly sad that Trimaris will benefit.

What is the time schedule for your expatriation?

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith