[Loch-Ruadh] Sad news

Lady Eithne eithnethehealer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 15:43:09 PST 2009

My Dear Friend,

I am saddened by this news of your loss to us. Please come to GW every year
and visit me at the AL Mahala / FalconRose camp.

In Service to the House & the Kingdom, and to the Pursuit of True Honor,
Lady Eithne ingen meic Cináeda
GrandeDamme FalconRose Keep at Loch Callendre,
Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA