[Loch-Ruadh] Yule thanks

Karen French klfrench1023 at att.net
Sat Dec 12 12:25:29 PST 2009

Greetings, Loch Ruadh!

I would just like to take a minute to thank everyon who helped out with the prize baskets, OOPs competition, and entourage for our yule event.  Nothing ever gets done by itself--there are always many hands that make things successful.

For prize basket donations, I would like to thank the following people, without whom everything would have been a disaster:

HE Ameline and Lady Catrin for the baskets
Lady Kat for the beautiful fabric
Sean of Argyle for the gorgeous obsidian knives and sword letter openers
Lord Eric of Broken Hammer forge for the wonderful axes
Lady Brighid for the beautiful carved bone beads
Lady Aingeal for the lovely necklace, ring, and two pairs of earrings
Lady Catrin for the lovely bone carved hair picks
I am so sorry but I am just drawing a blank on who gave me the beautiful 'Leonardo' book--slap my hand the next time you see me!!!
If there were any donations that I missed, whoever made them can smack me, too!

For the OOPS competition:

Thanks to Terrence and Catrin for finding me table space and taking entries before I got there
Thanks to Lady Emma of the Steppes for heralding the competition all day
Thanks to Caerell and everyone else who sat gate and reminded people to vote for their favorite entry

For their Excellencies' entourage:

A big thank you to Lord Alric and Lady Fiona for making all things go seamlessly.  They dressed and armed our shirefolk so well, and they looked wonderful standing behind the thrones.  Also, to Fiona for coordinating the runners, who did an excellent job!!!
Thanks to Lord Robert, Lady Melody, Arianna, Karinna, and anyone else that I might have missed for all of your hard work during the event.  Your guys were amazing!!!

All of you helped to make Loch Ruadh look wonderful, and to make the event a big success!

Thanks,

Caterina