[Loch-Ruadh] New Officers

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Thu Dec 17 08:21:40 PST 2009

I am pleased to announce that Loch Ruadh has some new Officers:

Minister of Children - Lady Cait O'Hara
Chronicler - Lady Fiona inghean ui Mheardhra
Knight Marshal - Lord Vemundr Thorkell Sviobalki (Ducky)
Chamberlaine (Deputy to the Exchequer) - Lady Marion Fay Holms

And Baroness Dana has very kindly offerred to retain the Shire Librarian duties as a Deputy to the Exchequer, so that Marion can concentrate on other Shire property.

Please make sure to congratulate them the next time you see them.

Also, I want to give my thanks and a hearty Vivat! to our out going Officers:

Chronicler - Lady Floria Blackdragon
Knight Marshal - Lord Rolf Sewardson
Chamberlaine - Baroness Dana Mac an Ghbhann

All these good gentles served Loch Ruadh exceedingly well, and should be justly proud of jobs well done.  We could not remain viable as a group without the willingness of our people to take on the duties and responsibilities of being Officers, and they make it possible for us to enjoy this hooby we call the SCA, and to be Loch Ruadh.  Please join me in thanking them for their service.

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain
Seneschal
Shire of Loch Ruadh