[Loch-Ruadh] Calendar Updates Needed

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Dec 21 15:07:59 PST 2009

I have received only two calendar additions since sending out the original email last Thursday.  (See below in red)

If you have any calendar info that needs to be included on the Janaury or February calendar, please send it to me as soon as possible so that Fiona can include it in the upcoming Scarlet Letter.

Many thanks,
Padraig