[Loch-Ruadh] GW Kitchen and Camping Rules!

George Boles gboles01 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 11:23:34 PST 2009

Kitchen Rules

When using the Shire kitchen

You must ne in SIGHT of ANY
stove YOU have lit

Your personal stuff will be on
or under your table.

No Dishes will Be left on the
Shire Kitchen tables!

Pre-Wash       -        Wash      -       Rinse
       -         Sanitize
                      - Remove!

(Soapy water) (Soapy water)
(Plain water) (Water with 1/2 capful bleach)

Please put cold water in dish
pans BEFORE adding hot water!!

Remove dishes to your personal
area to dry

Empty the Trash can when it is
3/4 full. Close bag and take to area for trash bags

Anyone using the kitchen must
clean up before leaving.

The
last person to use the dish washing area will:

Wipe down Shire Kitchen tables.

Empty, rinse with hot soapy water, rinse out soapy water and
turn dish pans upside down.

Those who cook
will clean up after themselves.

Those who Do
not cook will do daily policing and torch duty.

Thank you for your cooperation

Camping Courtesies by
Mama Mac an Ghabhann

Setting up your tent:

If you
arrive late set up Quietly & Quickly, leaving as much as you can til
morning.

If
someone is awake ask where you can setup

IF
your spot is not marked and no one is awake, wait til morning or be prepared to
move your tent.

Be considerate of the amount space you take up, space is a
premium at most sites.

Extremely large camping abodes will be set up at the ends of
the camping area unless other arrangements have been made with the camp
coordinator.

Do not
camp in the common area.  Ask your
neighbor before setting up tiki torches, use extreme care. We require tiki's be
firmly staked.

Respect other camper's space

Do not
put your "stuff, on other people's tables, coolers, etc.

Ask
before borrowing or using something that isn't yours.

Return
borrowed items ASAP.

Sit in
your chair or on the ground!

If you
bring a guest into our camp YOU provide seating for them!

Do not
walk between tents if possible; use the entrance to get to your tent or the
common area.

Keep a
trash container for your use, No one else wants or needs to carry off YOUR
trash!!

Any
adult in violation of mundane and/or Society/Kingdom law will be asked to leave
our campsite.

DO not
fight or argue within our encampment.  We
only wish to hear joyful noises

Keep campsite neat and
clean:

Clean up immediately after eating, remove dishes, put away
food & take care of the trash.

Keep mundane containers site (especially bottles & cans,
This includes after dark!!)

Put
trash in appropriate containers

Before
falling into bed or passing out clean up your mess

Use
ashtrays, no cigarette butts on the ground

Keep mundane items covered or out of sight

Children:

Take care of YOUR children and/or any minors
that you are responsible for:

It is your responsibility to make sure they understand and
comply wIth the Courtesies above.

It is your responsibility to teach your children to keep
their things within your camping space.

Do Not allow your children to intrude on other campers or
their camping space.

Children will respect other campers property and understand DO
NOT touch if it does not belong to you.

Know
where your children are and what they are doing at all times.

Feed,
water and bathe your children at regular intervals.

Clean up
after your children or teach them to clean up after themselves.

Your
children will not interact with animals unless parent and owner is present.

Children under 13 will not use common water containers or the
water taps without you at their side.

Children under 13 will not be allowed at a common food table
without you at their side.

Children
under 13 will be at your side or their tent after 9 PM.

Children
under 13 will be in their tent after 11 :30 PM!

Misbehaving
children will be asked once to stop, the second time they will be taken to parents, the third time
you will be asked leave our campsite.

Any under age child in violation of mundane and/or
Society/Kingdom law will be asked to leave our campsite.