[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 19:18:37 PST 2009

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles!

Well, we will be having bardic on it's REGULARLY SCHEDULED night, the 6th of March.  At last bardic, we discussed the possibility of having it on the 13th, but that is too close to our vacation, so the 6th it is.

Please bring your bardic material, a chair, your beverage of choice and food to share.  We hope it will not be a red flag day and that we will be able to have a fire in the pit!

Directions:  Take your best route to East Loop 820 and exit on Craig St.  Go East to Hunter and North on Hunter to the intersection with Beaty St.  We are the house on the NE corner of the "T", 6801 Beaty St.  There will be a banner and lanterns on the porch.  If you get lost, call 817-492-9246 and we will guide you to the house.

We look forward to seeing you here!!

In Service to the Dream,

Ld. Tarkus Pengriff and Ly. Gwenllian Hertewelle

Loch Ruadh Rocks!