[Loch-Ruadh] Brewing Guild Business

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Wed Feb 11 10:01:48 PST 2009

Ok, I'll bring it to you this weekend.

Terrence

--- On Wed, 2/11/09, Klfrench1023 at aol.com <Klfrench1023 at aol.com> wrote:

From: Klfrench1023 at aol.com <Klfrench1023 at aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] Brewing Guild Business
To: loch-ruadh at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 11:38 AM

By the way, Alric, are you the current head of the Woodworker's  Guild?  I
don't know who is in charge, and I like to put that in my monthly  report.

Also, Terrence, I really need that box and files ASAP.  Could  you drop it by
sometime when you're in town?

Thanks,

Caterina

In a message dated 2/11/2009 11:23:33 A.M. Central Standard Time,