[Loch-Ruadh] Brewing Guild Business

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Thu Feb 12 12:15:52 PST 2009

I would love to see it activated!  Let's discuss it at the next  Business
Meeting or Populace meeting with the Seneschal and I.  You will  need to elect a
Guild Head, and give your meeting info to Laird Caerell (I  believe) so that
it can be published on the Calendar and the list.  That  will greatly help
attendance, since we have so many new people coming in to the  group.  I am happy
to see it revived.

Yours in Service,

Caterina

In a message dated 2/11/2009 10:07:26 P.M. Central Standard Time,